Welcome to football at Thanyapura!
In this section you’ll find information about all of our football coaching and training programs for individuals, groups and teams.
Whether you live in Phuket or are visiting us, take advantage of our great facilities to aid your improvement, learning from coaches with experience and from visiting professional football academy staff. To learn more, take a look at the options in the menu and we’ll see you on the field!
Here’s a few reasons why Thanyapura is your first choice for your football training
- Football Field (7v7, 9v9 or 11v11)
- Multiple Goal Configurations Available
- Professional Football Equipment on Site (Cones. bibs, footballs, mannequins etc)
- 500m Running Track (subject to availability)
- Olympic Pool and 25m Training Pool (Recovery sessions/Aqua Rehabilitation)
- Fitness Centre (Weight Training and Cardio Options)
- Multipurpose Studio (Stretching/recovery sessions)
- Muay Thai Stadium (Cross Training)
- Outdoor Functional Training Zone (Covered)
- Xtreme Project (Obstacle Course for Team Building)
- Hot and Cold Plunge Baths, Steam Room, Sauna Room and Luxury Locker Rooms
Understanding Player Development
Player development is not a straight line. Each player develops at a different rate – the key is to help every player, regardless of current ability, create good habits on and off the field that will help them achieve improved performance while enjoying football.
At Thanyapura, we’re focused on long term improvement over short term gain.
STAY AND PLAY
When you can stay and play football at Thanyapura, why go anywhere else?
Our Individual Development Plans (IDP’s) can help players identify and improve their areas for improvement
GROUP TRAINING OPTIONS
Choose from Small Group Training, Positional Training and Specialty Training
MEET OUR HEAD FOOTBALL COACH
Having worked with players from the grassroots level to aspiring professionals, Steve brings 25 years of licensed, professional coaching experience to Thanyapura.
“Children, whether they are younger or older, beginners or very talented, are not ‘mini adults’. Each individual has different needs, so creating coaching activities that engage all players to learn and want to keep improving is key.”
“The question to ask youth players and teams is not how many trophies they have won, but rather, do they enjoy their football and how much improvement have they shown?”
All Inclusive Stay – Staying at the hotel grants you access to our pools & club
TOURNAMENTS, TOURS AND ELITE CAMPS
Contact Us – We’re here to help every step of the way
Book your football
Let us know which of our new football activities you’d like to do and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.