Sweat your frustrations away at Thanyapura’s indoor spinning class, as the instructor takes you on a journey of hill climbs, sprints and flat riding to boost your cardiovascular fitness. These entertaining sessions have the whole group spinning as one force, furiously pedalling away to a diverse and energetic playlist. This intensive course will increase endurance levels and is a great option for fitness enthusiasts that suffer from joint pain in the knees or hips.
- Burn calories and lose weight
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Build lean muscles
- Gain stronger abs and muscles
- Go at your own pace
- Recover from injury
What Should I Bring?
- Water bottle
- Loose-fitting clothes
- Athletic shoes
Additional Class Information
- Eat a few hours prior to spinning class (do not be full or hungry).
- Drink water before, during and after the class.
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.