Sweat your frustrations away at Thanyapura’s indoor spinning class, as the instructor takes you on a journey of hill climbs, sprints and flat riding to boost your cardiovascular fitness. These entertaining sessions have the whole group spinning as one force, furiously pedalling away to a diverse and energetic playlist. This intensive course will increase endurance levels and is a great option for fitness enthusiasts that suffer from joint pain in the knees or hips.
- Burn calories and lose weight
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Build lean muscles
- Gain stronger abs and muscles
- Go at your own pace
- Recover from injury
What Should I Bring?
- Water bottle
- Loose-fitting clothes
- Athletic shoes
Additional Class Information
- Eat a few hours prior to spinning class (do not be full or hungry).
- Drink water before, during and after the class.
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.