This healing class focuses on opening up the connective tissues, relaxing the muscles, and calming the nervous system. Some postures use yoga props to support you in deeply releasing muscles. The goal is to support the body in a way that enables you to stretch the bones, ligaments and tendons. You are guided to find your edge in a stretch and then wait for your body to invite you to go a little bit deeper. This class helps in restoring, relaxing, and releasing stress and tension in your body calmly through awareness and peace. This form of yoga is a wonderful companion after rigorous athletic workouts. All levels are welcomed!
- Calms and balances the mind and body
- Normalizes the body’s energy
- Aids in movement and mobility in joints and hips
- Lowers stress levels
- Better endurance
- A method to deal with anxiety and stress
What Should I Bring?
- Comfortable flowing pants and loose tops
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
Additional Class Information
Warnings or extra advice…
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.