Those who are in Bronze Squad will be starting to learn the techniques of competitive strokes, starts and turns, as well as building up stamina and speed. The main focus is on racing techniques and starting to compete in all different events and distances.
Prerequisite: 50m Freestyle (bi-lateral breathing), 25m back, 25m breast, 25m good fly kicks, dive from diving block
What Should I Bring?
- Swim Cap
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
- 1 Session/Drop-in is THB 600
Remark – for term prices, please contact us at email@example.com or our staff at Sports Club Reception
Please do a swim Assessment with our coaches to determine your child’s level, then sign up and make a confirmation at Sports Club Reception during 6.00am – 9.00pm daily. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.