Aeroboxing is a high-energy, high intensity aerobic workout that is martial-arts inspired but non-contact. It combines aerobics with traditional martial arts moves, and is a really fun way to improve your cardiovascular fitness. Participants will sweat hard and work every part of their body as they punch and kick their way to building up their endurance levels. It is possible to burn up to 740 calories in this 60 minute class. One of the key parts of aeroboxing is its non-top motion. Sessions are short but with no extended breaks, offering maximum impact, and making it a great option for those that do not have long periods of time to spend at the gym.
Aeroboxing is an ideal option for working professionals that spend a lot of time during the day sat behind a desk or traveling frequently, as it is a fantastic way to relieve stress and release all that pent up energy. With its high-intensity nature, a fierce aeroboxing session can equate to up to 2 hours of normal gym time. Aeroboxing likely evolved from shadowboxing, a technique that professional boxers use to improve their stamina and prepare for a real fight in the ring. Boxers will fight an imaginary opponent by kicking, punching, ducking and side stepping in quick succession, helping them to tone their muscles and refine their technique. Nowadays, aeroboxing continues to rise in popularity, and is offered by fitness centres around the world.
If you find it difficult to motivate yourself at the gym or are looking to try something new, come and take part one of Thanyapura’s aeroboxing sessions, and bring out your own #InnerChamp. Our instructor will motivate you to make the most of every round, to help you push and challenge yourself, and leave you invigorated, tired, sweaty and stress-free.
- It’s a challenge
- It’s rewarding
- It’s whole body strength
- It will improve your cardiovascular fitness
- Improves your flexibility
- Decreases stress
What Should I Bring?
- Bottled water
- Athletic shoes
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.